The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period means businesses should take action now to prepare for guaranteed changes and new rules from January 2021.
The EU Exit Hub is a resource launched by London Chamber of Commerce where you can find information to help raise awareness about the issues businesses need to start preparing for before the transition period ends, across trading in goods and services (with EU and non-EU countries), people movement and regulation change, and point them towards the right guidance.
To support business preparations, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is hosting free live and recorded webinars to help businesses check the new rules and understand the actions they need to take.
The live sessions will take place at the following times:
- Services and investment – 11am, Tuesday 13 October
- Retail – 11am, Wednesday 14 October
- Automotive – 2pm, Wednesday 14 October
- Metals and other materials – 11am, Tuesday 20 October
- Electronics and machinery – 11am, Wednesday 21 October
- Consumer goods – 11am, Thursday 22 October
- Life Sciences – 11am, Tuesday 27 October
- Construction – 11am, Wednesday 28 October
- Aerospace – 11am, Thursday 29 October
More information and registration for the above sessions can be found at: https://bit.ly/34sPCYH