Lambeth have launched their new Investment and Growth strategy 2030 for Streatham. This document outlines a set of aims and ambitions to future proof our town.
The vision is underpinned by five key objectives:
1. Challenging Perceptions and Attracting Inward Investment
2. Diversifying the Town Centre Offer
3. Providing Space for Growth and Enterprise
4. Providing Spaces for Better and New Experiences
5. Progressing Development Opportunities
They invite you to read the Draft Strategy and help us to improve it by providing comment via a short online survey accessible here.
Lambeth Council, Streatham Action and InStreatham BID are organising a public meeting to review the Streatham Investment and Growth Strategy 2030 ahead of its consultation deadline of August 23rd and we would love it if you could make it along!