Good news! we’ve teamed up with Too Good To Go ― an app that allows hospitality businesses to sell their surplus food to new consumers.
The scheme will provide an additional revenue stream to your hospitality business by helping you to attract new customers and help you to reduce waste.
Click here, pass on your details, and someone from Too Good To Go will be in touch.
How does it work?
- Customers buy surprise Magic Bags. You simply fill them with delicious, unsold food or drinks – whatever is surplus
- You set a collection time that works for you. Users pre-order Magic Bags, then show up at the arranged pick-up time
It’s a win-win-win
- Find a new route to market: The app will give you access to customers that you might otherwise not reach
- Recover sunk costs: Get money for food that would have been binned
- Show you care: Take tangible steps to help the environment
There’s no upfront cost (all fees are deducted from the payments Too Good To Go sends you)
- £1.09 [+VAT] per Magic Bag sold
- No contract, no commitment. cancel any time
- Fees for joining the platform are waived – if you are already on the app we’ll cancel a year’s worth of admin fee by virtue of your BID membership
- You and your staff will gain access to an education programme about food waste