Streatham Business Awards is back for 2018!
Entries to the 2018 Streatham Business Awards are now open!
The Streatham Business Awards are back again this year. On the 30th of October, our independent judging panel will be announcing businesses that make a positive difference to Streatham and the people that live here, as well as showing good business sense.
This year we have a total of nine categories, listed below:
- The Best Newcomer - An award for a business that has started trading in Streatham since the last Streatham Business Awards in March 2016.
- The Best Small Entrepreneur - NOTE: This first award is for freelancers, homeworkers, solopreneurs or businesses with less than 5 employees. E.g. it͛s for small businesses without a physical shopfront on a main shopping road.
- The Best Place to Eat & Drink (for cafes, take-aways, pubs, bars and restaurants).
- The Best Independent Shop
- Most Sustainable Business Award
- The Best Business Front or Interior
The Best Customer Service award - NOTE: voted for by the Public.
- The Streatham Business of the Year
- The Spirit of Streatham Award - for a business that has been operating in Streatham for at least five years and has embraced community spirit, such as getting involved in local festivals and events, fundraising for local causes or simply going out of their way to help out the community
It's free to enter - just send us an email with your business name and contact details to request your easy-to-complete entry form: [email protected] OR alternatively, find attachment below. Entries close midnight on 24th August 2018